Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mercenary Painting

I paint for hire for some of the guys at my local store, and I tell you that since I started doing it painting my own armies has ground way down. I currently have the last of 1 army to finish up and then 2 other armies in the hopper.

Word to the wise, if you don't really like painting you probably shouldn't paint for hire. Also leave room between jobs to work on your own stuff or it will really discourage you.

Oh by the way, if someone paints your army for you, you really shouldn't take credit. REALLY. That just strikes me as really wrong. Why would you want to, you just look really stupid if someone finds out, and if someone does ask for advice on how you did something, you are doing them a disservice by feeding them some crap on how you did(n't do) it.

No comments:

Post a Comment